Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Friday, June 22, 2007

Exciting news!

I'm buzzing with excitement! This morning the Headlands took delivery of our first correspondence with Tessa the Turkey - our adopted feathery daughter. What could it's contents be? We are waiting until all FC members are together for it to be revealed. When are we going to do this? Not sure we will be able to do it in secret tomorrow....




Tessa - gawd bless 'er!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Simes said…

    18th July? So far away...

    Or you could describe to us over the phone as you open it.. LIVE? Or do you have a webcam? That would be funny.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    We brought it today, but we couldn't open it due to non FC member family members being present. Sarah bent it a bit in her bag, so I hope our photo of Tessa isn't too squished.

    I put another picture of Tessa on my blog.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    There was a brief window of opportunity to open the envelope of mystery, but sadly I did not think ahead, and it was left in the car.

    I like Simon's idea of a webcam opening - heehee!

    Perhaps the Cornishes could aim to arrive at Friday's BBQ a little before FC buddy Will, to give us an opportunity. Otherwise it's a very long time to wait.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    But you're Nick and we love you, you silly sausage!
    No need for apologies.
    xx

    P.S. Not sure we can get to you any earlier on Friday. It all depends on Simon and his plate driver
    xx

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    Thank you for loving me, even though I am naughty.

    Hope you can get to ours early.

    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home