Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
posted by Martha @ 2:40 AM
At 3:34 AM, Princess Sarah said…
Simon has a way with the birds!
At 9:11 AM, Princess Sarah said…
I can't believe no-one else has commented on this.
At 9:14 AM, Martha said…
Gobble gobble!
At 9:19 AM, Princess Sarah said…
Ah, so that's how Simon first attracted you!
At 9:52 AM, Pobol Pobotrol said…
There is nothing at all wrong or surprising abut this at all.Perfectly normal.
Post a Comment
<< Home
My name is Martha. I am 7 years old and I like books and toilet humour
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 3:34 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Simon has a way with the birds!
At 9:11 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I can't believe no-one else has commented on this.
At 9:14 AM,
Martha said…
Gobble gobble!
At 9:19 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Ah, so that's how Simon first attracted you!
At 9:52 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
There is nothing at all wrong or surprising abut this at all.
Perfectly normal.
Post a Comment
<< Home