Dates for your diary

Not all of these are just for FC members but I thought I should include everything to avoid confusion...
Saturday 23 June - Briston church fete
Friday 29 June - Headlands BBQ
Wednesday 18 July - Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix at cinema
Friday 20 July - Harry Potter FC night culminating in a trip to Chapelfield to by the new book
Friday 27 July - Just films night so the boys can squeeze in a double feature
Saturday 28 July - Day trip to Great Yarmouth in FC official vehical Vince Noir
Phew, what a lot going on!


4 Comments:
At 2:59 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Hurrah! I think I am mot looking forward to the Harry Potter night and the day trip to Great Yarmouth.
At 4:08 AM,
Simes said…
Double gore!
At 6:04 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
"mot looking forward to"?
What is she on?
I'm looking forward to everything, especially double decapitations!
At 1:26 PM,
Princess Sarah said…
*most*
Post a Comment
<< Home