I hope Simes enjoyed his car crash outing as much as we did. We want to go again soon on an official FC car crash meeting.
I saw a sad sight on the way home, I saw a lady charge down that big ditch with a child's buggy, and the next time I looked there was a crowd of people and a paramedic standing round here. I hope she and the child were ok.
But apart from that sad tale, and my stonking headache which just didn't quit, I had a beast of a night out and I loved it and can't wait to go again soon.
I liked the pink Mini (thanks for the pic Sunshine KC!) and I liked it when the stripy banger rolled in front of us. It was cool. Once I had got over the panic that the driver was ok.
I didn't see the woman go down the ditch, so I'm glad, but I hope her and her kiddie were OK. I was too busy trying to get out of the car park. Oh why didn't I park like what Simon did! When we escaped I drove at a gazillion miles an hour to try to catch up with Mr Blue Sky, but alas we were too late.
Sarah was nearly squished by a banger wheel when she was little, it has just been revealed!
5 Comments:
At 1:33 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
I didn't know I was having my photo taken, and I am mugging at Simon in a strange way.
Simon looks really happy, which is just how he should be.
At 7:27 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
You always mug at Simon in a strange way.
I hope Simes enjoyed his car crash outing as much as we did. We want to go again soon on an official FC car crash meeting.
I saw a sad sight on the way home, I saw a lady charge down that big ditch with a child's buggy, and the next time I looked there was a crowd of people and a paramedic standing round here. I hope she and the child were ok.
But apart from that sad tale, and my stonking headache which just didn't quit, I had a beast of a night out and I loved it and can't wait to go again soon.
I liked the pink Mini (thanks for the pic Sunshine KC!) and I liked it when the stripy banger rolled in front of us. It was cool. Once I had got over the panic that the driver was ok.
Can we go again soon?
At 7:28 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
PS It's nice to see FC buddy Will make his debut on the blog.
At 12:25 PM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
I didn't see the woman go down the ditch, so I'm glad, but I hope her and her kiddie were OK. I was too busy trying to get out of the car park. Oh why didn't I park like what Simon did! When we escaped I drove at a gazillion miles an hour to try to catch up with Mr Blue Sky, but alas we were too late.
Sarah was nearly squished by a banger wheel when she was little, it has just been revealed!
Shock!
At 12:57 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I have no recollection of this event but my Mum says it's true.
Post a Comment
<< Home