Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, June 18, 2007

New FC mobile



It's official!

Vince Noir is the new FC mobile, replacing the deceased Mr Blue Sky. Vince was chosen for his ability to comfortably seat four FC members on road trips, his shiny black exterior and the "loudness" button on the stereo!

Vince has made FC member Simon very happy. Hooray!

First FC road trip in Vince Noir: Saturday 28th July - Great Great Yarmouth

7 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Simes said…

    ...and the loudness button!

    I HAVE A CAR
    I HAVE A CAR
    I HAVE A CAR!!!!

    It is black
    it is not wack
    He is Vince Noir
    He can go 40 miles an 'ar
    ...in a 40 miles an hour speed limit

    HOORAY!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    Can you tell Simon is excited - he is usually a miserable bugger and doesn't comment...

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Simes said…

    no comment

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Hip Hip Hooray and a big HELLO to new FC mobile Vince Noir. I am very exciting to be meeting you.

    When does he arrive?

    Good news indeed!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    Can you believe that he has him already in his grubby little paws? He will be coming home tonight!

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    No way! that's speedy! can we schedule a test drive on Thursday?

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    Wow! He's a gothic beauty. I can't wait to be a back SEAT driver.

    Can I push the loudness button?

    PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasseeee?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home