Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

R.I.P. Mr Blue Sky



On the 17th May 2007 Film Club members lost their first FC Mobile Mr Blue Sky. Let us remember him fondly with this happy picture rather than the only other photo I have of him which is of his gruesome demise.
Feel free to add your tributes and I would like to say a big thank you to P Hol who has stepped in as temporary FC mobile.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I remember when Mr Blue Sky took us to the zoo. We had a lovely day.
    Goodbye Mr Blue Sky.

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    I fondly remember when we went on our very first FC outing in Mr Blue Sky to Bury St Edmunds. We all sang along to Mr Blue Sky. It was a happy time.

    RIP Mr Bluey, we will miss you. P Hol isn't fit to fill your petrol tank.


    I propose members have a Mr BS tribute logo on their blogs.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    RIP Mr Blue Sky, I remember your shimmering bodywork, sleek lines, and seeming absence of any form of shock absorption.

    I remember burning up all the losers in the Anglo-saxon village car park. They kissed your ass.

    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home