Harry Potter night
On 20th July 2007, Moaning Myrtle, a Death Eater, a Dementor and Professor Mcgonagall will be celebrating the publication of the 7th and final Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
A full evening of entertainment has been lined up, courtesy of Moaning Myrtle, culminating with a trip to Flourish & Botts for the launch of the book.
I am very excited - are you?
A full evening of entertainment has been lined up, courtesy of Moaning Myrtle, culminating with a trip to Flourish & Botts for the launch of the book.
I am very excited - are you?


2 Comments:
At 6:01 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I am I am! I am also pleased that I found this post, as it didn't work properly at work. Hurrah!
I hope the quiz isn't too taxing.
Love MM x
At 3:38 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
The quiz was insanely difficult, but it was still cool! Karen is the best!
I enjoyed dressing up and making the children cry.
Post a Comment
<< Home