Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, April 23, 2007

New FC Challenge



Each FC member is to select a TV theme tune which does not currently have lyrics and come up with his or her own, preferably linked to the programme it was used for.

FC members have less than 2 weeks for this challenge and will be required to perform their songs at the next FC meeting - 4 May in MB

Thank you!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I was going to do Neighbours, but Sarah says there are lyrics to that already.

    Hoom.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Cock flannel.


    Cowgirl suggested I should do the old BBC cricket theme tune, but I'm a bit worried that I will come over all unecessary and it will end up being a bit rude.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I am hoping that Simon will perform his Magnum PI song with accompanied tash

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    I think we are all hoping that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home