Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
posted by Martha @ 4:21 AM
At 4:31 AM, Princess Sarah said…
Is too scary
At 4:38 AM, Pobol Pobotrol said…
Has everyone got to wear safety-foam garments? Do they only come in yellow?
At 4:42 AM, Princess Sarah said…
I want a pink one and I'm going to cry and stamp my feet till I get one. So there.
At 1:56 AM, Martha said…
It's alright Daddy Cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home
My name is Martha. I am 7 years old and I like books and toilet humour
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 4:31 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Is too scary
At 4:38 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Has everyone got to wear safety-foam garments? Do they only come in yellow?
At 4:42 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I want a pink one and I'm going to cry and stamp my feet till I get one. So there.
At 1:56 AM,
Martha said…
It's alright Daddy Cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home