Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Fun at the Zoo
To celebrate the extra long weekend and the birth of Christ, FC members spent the day at Colchester Zoo. Despite three quarters of the club not feeling at their best, a good day was had by all. Here are the pics and please feel free to comment with your favourite animals/best bits of the day.
There is a Decepticon in the house! I am the true Pobol Pobotrol from the planet Plop!
I liked the day at the zoo, but I didn't like having a cold, nor did I like my chums being poor. I liked seeing Simon on the receiving end of goat love, and Karen's face when she went on the "train", and Sarah gazing lovingly at the giraffes. My favourite was when the Orang-utan communicated with me.
We hope you liked our animal related compilation, I am sorry about my bits.
I loved all the animal noises and I still have the CD in my car which is nice although I admit to not having listened to the rest of it yet.
I loved what everyone else loved. The orang utan moment was especially nice. We should have nicked him but then his fat lady bed chum would have been lonely.
Maybe we could have swapped the Orang Utan for Simon. I don't think anyone would have noticed and SImon would have probably enjoyed a bed-in with his hairy Mrs.
I'm sad that we never got to listen to The Lion Sleeps Tonight, which is the unofficial FC anthem after The Rhubarb Tart Song. (But don't tell John Cleese. Or his rudey look-alike).
All those in favour of swapping Simon for an orang utan say 'aye'.
8 Comments:
At 1:24 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
The BIRTH of Christ? Do you work for Somerfield?
I liked the gee-raffes. I liked Simon liking the goats.
At 1:26 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Oops. I posted as Pobotrol when really I'm Princess. Sorry. Princess said:
"The BIRTH of Christ? Do you work for Somerfield?
I liked the gee-raffes. I liked Simon liking the goats."
Not Pobotrol. It was me.
Who am I again?
At 2:20 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
There is a Decepticon in the house! I am the true Pobol Pobotrol from the planet Plop!
I liked the day at the zoo, but I didn't like having a cold, nor did I like my chums being poor. I liked seeing Simon on the receiving end of goat love, and Karen's face when she went on the "train", and Sarah gazing lovingly at the giraffes. My favourite was when the Orang-utan communicated with me.
We hope you liked our animal related compilation, I am sorry about my bits.
At 2:41 AM,
Simes said…
I loved all the animal noises and I still have the CD in my car which is nice although I admit to not having listened to the rest of it yet.
I loved what everyone else loved. The orang utan moment was especially nice. We should have nicked him but then his fat lady bed chum would have been lonely.
At 2:46 AM,
Martha said…
Maybe we could have swapped the Orang Utan for Simon. I don't think anyone would have noticed and SImon would have probably enjoyed a bed-in with his hairy Mrs.
At 3:12 AM,
Martha said…
Goat love is the best kinda love I say
At 7:36 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I'm sad that we never got to listen to The Lion Sleeps Tonight, which is the unofficial FC anthem after The Rhubarb Tart Song. (But don't tell John Cleese. Or his rudey look-alike).
All those in favour of swapping Simon for an orang utan say 'aye'.
At 1:35 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Aye
Post a Comment
<< Home