Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, April 23, 2007

FC meeting 20/04/07



7pm – Welcomes and drinks

7.15pm – Flag parade and secret handshake

7.30pm – Dinner of some sort will be served (I do believe it was sweet and sour quorn with stir fried veg and vegetable spring rolls)

8.30pm – Tea!

8.35pm – Headlands’ prepared holiday presentation with opportunity for Q&A afterwards (This was a triumph and very much enjoyed by the Cornishes. So much so, in fact, that it has gone on to their list of favourite films of all time)

9.00pm – Cornishes’ off the hoof holiday presentation with opportunity for Q&A afterwards

9.30pm – Boys to watch a gory film while girls don pinnies and make the mother of all birthday cakes (Boys, please comment on what film it was that you watched. Photos of the girls' cake making below

Late – close with the Headlands kipping over if they so choose. (I do believe they did so choose)

FIN





6 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Simes said…

    The boys watched Evil Dead with the fantastic Bruce Campbell and it was an uncut version with a slightly extended tree-based scene. We had planned to watch Snakes on a plane but couldn't find it. It probably didn't have any trees in it anyway.
    The cake was the nicest cake in the world.
    I love the middle picture of Sarah being surprised just how well the cake came out.
    I loved, and was very impressed, by the Headland family video. All those fonts!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I think we are going to need considerably bigger buns

    Thank you for a super Film Club. The cake was stupendous, and all the other food was super-yummy.

    My hero (after Simes) is Bruce Campbell. He rock.
    Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Who wrote this?

    "Comment deleted
    This post has been removed by the author."




    That's a rubbish comment!

    I agree with everything (apart from the thing about Bruce wotsit. I don't know who he is.)

    Thank you for having the Headlands to stay, Cornishes. A delicious sweet and sour banquet, a good kip, a hearty breakfast and a top notch buffet lunch were all thoroughly enjoyed with much gratitude.

    I also liked the photo, although perhaps people will realise that I ALWAYS look like that when there's cake around!

    I liked making cake with Mummy Karen. She let me lick the bowl.

    My favourite bit was seeing pictures of Karen's family drinking beer, and also introducing the Cornishes to Jeff the duck and Jeffs the seals. And the eating bit. (Sorry for my slowness).

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    Hee hee, I got to read NIck's deleted message and it was very rude so a good job he decided to censor himself!

    It is true, I have seen SaRAH's face when there is cake on the horizon and it always looks like that!

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    It's not true! It said the same as I already said, but I screwed up the link.

    What a perfectionist!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home