Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Holt curry - 11th April 2007
FC members enjoyed a curry in a curry house with very bad acoustics, no elbow room, a waiter on speed and fainting clientele. Super Simon came to the rescue though, a bit like the George Clooney from the ER!
If I ever come over faint in a curry house in Holt with bad acoustics, no elbow room, a waiter on speed and fainting clientele, I would hope Super Simon is there to not stop me drinking red wine and ask me questions. I also hope to be sitting with a complete stranger who has no idea what to talk to me about.
The curry was reasonably good, although not the best I've had by far. But it was nice to see my friends, listen to other people's conversations, be elbowed by my husband and be barked at by a waiter.
5 Comments:
At 3:11 AM,
Martha said…
I am very much appreciating the Art Deco window!
At 7:40 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Hurrah for Simple, I mean Super Simon indeed!
If I ever come over faint in a curry house in Holt with bad acoustics, no elbow room, a waiter on speed and fainting clientele, I would hope Super Simon is there to not stop me drinking red wine and ask me questions. I also hope to be sitting with a complete stranger who has no idea what to talk to me about.
The curry was reasonably good, although not the best I've had by far. But it was nice to see my friends, listen to other people's conversations, be elbowed by my husband and be barked at by a waiter.
At 1:40 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
I liked it when we ate curry. Simon is my hero, he should have a flashing light on top of his car, for when he is on call.
I hope the waiters didn't spill vindaloo onto the overheating fainting victim, while the paramedics were laying him on the floor.
I am sorry I elbowed my wife, but I was stuck up against a wall, and there was a strange woman 2 inches from me (the other side, not Sarah).
Thanks everyone.
xxx
At 9:01 AM,
Simes said…
I have a head the size of a peanut!
At 1:11 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I thought it was very realistic.
Post a Comment
<< Home