Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

N3rd N1ght



Although not an official FC night, all FC members enjoyed nerding it up with the new series of the IT Crowd

Schedule for nerd evening

7.30pm @rrivals and welcomes. Removal of anoraks. Wipe noses.

7.35pm A chance to change into scene costumes and inspect each other’s nerdy attire, and also talk about computers and Star Trek. Probably.

7.45pm Dinner time! Do nerds eat chilli? Unsure. But tonight they do. N00bs!

9pm A quick chance to reminisce about the IT Crowd series one and get excited about series two, with a cup of brown liquid that is almost but not quite entirely unlike tea (Kekeke)

9.25pm Settle down in plenty of time for t3h warez

9.30pm The first episode of the IT Crowd series two begins - FTW

10pm Applause, people! It was funny (lawl).

10.01pm Let’s join in IRC chat about what we liked best,

10.05pm If we have time, perhaps we can do some cool turn-based WOW role playing. I want to be Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. W00t! (We watched Robot Chicken after and Karen's favourite bit was Zombie Idol)

Late (but not too late, if you please, as the Headlands have to be up very early next morning) Close

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Hello! I enjoyed pretending to be a n3rd, even though I don't understand their n3rdy ways. I still don't get half of the expressions on the schedule.

    I notice that FC buddy Will didn't even comment on the fact we had a schedule. LOL! (or should that be lawl? unsure).

    I very much enjoyed the IT Crowd series 2 ep 1, I liked the bit where Roy was in the chair lift and all the theatre staff were waving at him. I also like GAY - a Gay Musical. It was funny.

    "I'm disabled".

    Thank you for blogging this, nice lady.

    Love Rah xx

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I liked pretending to be a nerd also.

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    "Pretending".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home