Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, July 30, 2007

27th July 2007

FC meeting held at MC. Rather unusual in that the boys actually got to watch some gore. A gore double bill in fact! The girls watched the first ever episode of Quincy ME and then the pilot episode of Hi-de-hi.
Much fun was had all round although poorly Sarah felt rather poorly.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Simes said…

    Our double gore was:
    'Naked blood', which was about the unexpected side effects of a drug that turns plain into pleasure, and 'Saw 2' which was "bullsh!t" but a lot of fun too.

    My favourite bit was shouting "bullsh!t" a lot.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    I liked watching Hi-de-Hi as it's one of my favourite ever programmes. I really want to be a yellow coat.

    I also enjoyed watching Karen's Dad Quincy not-get-strangled. I liked all the funny 70s costumes, bad hair and fantastic facial fuzz-ness.

    Thank you Cornishes for providing some delicious pasta and some super-yummy ice cream factory. I still have some Jazzies left, which is a nice surprise. They are tasty.

    Mmmm...tasty.

    Sorry about my funny turn mid Hi-de-Hi.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    It certainly wasn't bullshit! It was brilliant, we had a tasty pasta dish and I was a bit greedy and ate too many olives (sorry).

    Naked Blood was cool, especially the human tempura, and cannibalism gone a bit too far. Saw 2 was buuuuuuuuuul-sheeeeeeeeeeeet, but it was loads of fun, especially when they got excited about finding a door, when they ran passed fifteen doors on the way to the door. Gore on!

    I managed not to drink Karen's tea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home