Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Film Club



Happy birthday Film Club!
On 17th August FC members celebrated a year of FC with a special meeting, including a delicious BBQ, Star Turns and a proper AGM.

Star Turns

Karen's flute-puppetry music hall of fame





Simon trying to stuff 5 long flumps in his mouth in one go



Simon performing the basic 6-step BBoy move



Simon juggling



Simon failing to hold his breath for 100 seconds



Sarah's Carry On FC Camping puppet show



Nick's beautiful Ukelele playing




Sarah's puppet show script in full ...

Welcome to Sarah’s puppet show – Carry On Film Club

Starring:
Karen Cornish as Moan Sim
Simon Cornish as Sidmon James
Sarah Headland as Baps Windsor
Nick Headland as Bernie, the one who dresses as a woman for no reason whatsoever.
And…a mystery star guest.



Moan: Well, this is a nice spot for camping.
Sidmon: Need a hand putting it up, Bern?
Bernie: No thanks, I can handle my own erection.
Baps: Ooh, I can’t get my poles in
Sidmon: You managed well enough last night!
Bernie: Moan, pass us that big package. Careful now, bend your legs.
Sidmon: Nice snatch!




Baps: Everything’s so small!
Sidmon: You speak for yourself, love!
Moan: Look at the trains, they’re going in the big tunnel
Sidmon: Your train can go in my tunnel any day, darling.
Bernie: Look, it’s gone right in
Moan: Right, I’m going down on the snails
Sidmon: I bet you are!
Baps: Ooh, Bernie, I’d like to see you take a spin in my tub
Moan: Anyone for lunch?
Bernie: Nice pear!
Sidmon: Look at my banana. There’s one skin, two skin, three skin, four skin.
Baps: After lunch, can we play with our balls?
Bernie: But you girls haven’t got any balls. You’ll have to play with ours.
Baps: I’d like to go to the zoo. I’d like to see all the cages and the bear behind.
Sidmon: Oh no, the monkeys always eat my nuts
Moan: And the elephants always suck on my buns
Bernie: I know, let’s get our instruments out
Baps: ooh yes, I’ve got a lovely pair of maracas
Bernie: Can I have a go on them?
Baps: Of course. Oh it’s raining. I’m getting all wet.
Bernie: I can tell. Hang on, I’d better dress up as a woman for no reason whatsoever.

Bernie dons skirt and bra.

Moan: who’s that coming?

Enter Bob Marley

Bob: Hoots mon, I’m jamming
Moan: Hey look, it’s Bob Marley. Let’s get a look at his Buffalo Soldier.

The end

3 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I think Simon got the monopoly on photos there thanks to his multi-talents. I'm glad he didn't die from stuffing too many flumps in his gob.


    Karen looks a bit demented in the first picture!

    Sarah and I look like we are highly amused by the innuendo!

    Awesome!

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Simon's just TOO goddam talented.

    Thank you for blogging my script. Do you think we could have a list of all Simon's short bursts of talents so we can remember them at the second anniversary?

    I would also like to see your puppets in full. Thank you please.

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    PS I liked eating BBQ'd corn on the cob.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home