Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
Monday, July 30, 2007
Great Yarmouth Road Trip
FC members travelled to great Great Yarmouth for a full day of fun. Louis Theroux's house of wax, lunch from Harry Ramsden's, Merrivale Model Village, frolic on the beach, frolic on the pier, arcades and Joyland. Here are some images from the day...
Not sure how Simon at model village pic got in the middle of the Joyland ones but I can't be bothered to move it! Thanks all for an excellent day. So many laughs. I hope Rah will blog about her being conned out of a fiver and getting a crappy toy in return...
These are brilliant! I love these pictures for the following reason:
1. The one of Simon and Nick doing their quiz because they look like idiotic school boys.
2. The one of Simon standing next to the Tudor house because he looks HUGE!
3. The one of the man with the beard. Nuff said.
4. The one of me, Simes and Nick as clowns. Shame Karen couldn't be in it though.
5. I love Sarah the Seahorse - she is my friend.
6. The first one of Karen on the snails is just brilliant. Her face is a picture, she looks happy and scared all at the same time. I nominate it for FC photo of the year (so far).
7. The second one of me on the snails - look Mum, no hands!
Thank you for these fab pics, I have enjoyed looking at them very much and they made me laugh till tea came out of my nose. At least, it would have if I were not in an office full of people. And if I was drinking tea.
What an amazing day out! We look like engorged giants terrorising a normal sized town, with a quiz.
I love the photo of Karen going down on a snail and looking very excited. Also the one of me and my wife and my Simes sticking our heads through clowns holes.
We had so much fun. I ate too many chips and went on the snails and the tubs, and it was brilliant!
I forgot to mention the fabulous photo of Bill Oddie. I though it might have been from the wax works, but Bill is obviously too contemporary for there.
Hey Simes, you'll never believe this, there is a new Guitar Hero out called Guitar Hero : Rock The Eighties, and it has all Eighties tunes on it. Just thought you'd like to know.
I would just like to register my dislike of the phrase "I love the photo of Karen going down on a snail and looking very excited". It makes me sound like some sort of snail porn queen.
11 Comments:
At 4:36 AM,
Martha said…
Not sure how Simon at model village pic got in the middle of the Joyland ones but I can't be bothered to move it!
Thanks all for an excellent day. So many laughs. I hope Rah will blog about her being conned out of a fiver and getting a crappy toy in return...
At 4:57 AM,
Simes said…
I particularly enjoyed the photo of the miniature railway man and the photo of Karen on the downward bump of the bumpy snails.
My favourite bit was the mirrors in the wax works.
I can't believe Nick hadn't told me about Guitar Hero '80s. What an arse! Have I whined on about it enough yet?
At 5:02 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
These are brilliant! I love these pictures for the following reason:
1. The one of Simon and Nick doing their quiz because they look like idiotic school boys.
2. The one of Simon standing next to the Tudor house because he looks HUGE!
3. The one of the man with the beard. Nuff said.
4. The one of me, Simes and Nick as clowns. Shame Karen couldn't be in it though.
5. I love Sarah the Seahorse - she is my friend.
6. The first one of Karen on the snails is just brilliant. Her face is a picture, she looks happy and scared all at the same time. I nominate it for FC photo of the year (so far).
7. The second one of me on the snails - look Mum, no hands!
Thank you for these fab pics, I have enjoyed looking at them very much and they made me laugh till tea came out of my nose. At least, it would have if I were not in an office full of people. And if I was drinking tea.
At 11:54 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
What an amazing day out! We look like engorged giants terrorising a normal sized town, with a quiz.
I love the photo of Karen going down on a snail and looking very excited. Also the one of me and my wife and my Simes sticking our heads through clowns holes.
We had so much fun. I ate too many chips and went on the snails and the tubs, and it was brilliant!
Yeah!
At 11:59 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
I forgot to mention the fabulous photo of Bill Oddie. I though it might have been from the wax works, but Bill is obviously too contemporary for there.
At 12:32 PM,
Princess Sarah said…
You wish!
At 1:04 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Hey Simes, you'll never believe this, there is a new Guitar Hero out called Guitar Hero : Rock The Eighties, and it has all Eighties tunes on it. Just thought you'd like to know.
At 1:23 AM,
Martha said…
I would just like to register my dislike of the phrase "I love the photo of Karen going down on a snail and looking very excited". It makes me sound like some sort of snail porn queen.
At 2:22 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I agree with CC - everyone knows that's my job!
PS Further Yarmouth pictures can be found at my page.
At 2:27 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Ooops sorry, it was entirely unintentional.
No one has complained about us sticking our heads through clown's holes. Maybe it isn't gratuitous enough.
Am I in trouble?
At 2:45 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
You're always in trouble.
Post a Comment
<< Home