3rd March 2007 - FC meeting

6pm Arrivals and welcomes
6.05pm Please to be admiring the Headland’s new sofas (Quality sofas! KC and SC were very impressed and are now lamenting that they do not have such high class seating)
6.10pm Would anyone like a drink? (yes please!)
6.20pm Flag parade
6.30pm Secret handshake
Was it now that we viewed dubbed films? They were very funny, especially SImon's Prawn Horn

This is a Crane with a Prawn Horn Stature would you believe!
6.40pm Please be seated, dinner is served ( A delcious Mexican banquet fit for Pedro himself. Despite scorn directed towards Nick's choice of leaf I thought it complimented the meal well. Chocolate pudding was very good but not as good as Sarah's!)
7.40pm Time for tea
7.50pm Any FC news to discuss over a cuppa? ( I can't remember what was discussed here. I think Simon said that he had washed his car. I then showed and telled my 3D drawing set which was a little disappointing and my tea room recipe book)
8pm Who Nose? (This was a triumph and much more difficult than it originally seemed. I won - I am the queen of the noses!)
8.30pm More tea!
8.40pm Watch NH run round plugging the TV and PS2 in
8.50pm Separation time - the boys to the new sofas (no food, drink or cheesy feet, please. And Simon, please don’t soil yourself again), the ladies to the conservatory for the exciting Buzz game!
As a hiatus in the separation time, FC members relocated to the garden to watch the lunar eclipse which was very exciting albeit a little cold. Did we do a secret handshake outside? I can't remember!
Late Diaries out and goodbyes. Sob. ( I don't think we actually got diaries out as I was too sleepy and I slept in the car all the way home. We will schedule more dates next time.)


10 Comments:
At 2:49 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Kiss...my...prawn...horn...you woman.
Phrase of the night!! although a little scary.
I enjoyed:
1. Drinking lots of tea wiv my friends
2. Eating enchilladas and nachos
3. Hearing about the One-Welly Man and Simon's car's Christening. Or is it Baptism?
4. Watching others playing Who Nose? and feeling smug
5. Playing Buzz with Karen (I lost. Lots. But it didn't matter cos it was fun)
6. Watching the lunar eclipse and thinking of moon-related songs.
7. Karen's show and tell.
8. Kiss my prawn horn. In one way.
I didn't like:
1. Weird green leaf salad
2. Being told my chocolate pudding was "flat and dry"
3. The ensuing silence that followed
4. Nick's upside-down chocolate pudding
5. Saying goodbye
6. Karen being so poor and tired. I prefer her well and sprightly. I felt sorry for her.
7. Kiss my prawn horn. In another way.
The end.
At 2:52 AM,
Martha said…
I am rubbish. First I forget all about the prawn horn and then I forget all about the Christening show and tell. Sorry!
We saw some lovely pictures of baby Bethany's Christening or Baptism. I particulary liked the cake but do not think it should have had a pram on it.
At 2:58 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Your are not rubbish, you are great!
Although you do cause me some concern with this comment:
---This is a Crane with a Prawn Horn Stature would you believe!---
Bah?
At 3:01 AM,
Martha said…
It is a horn statue (as in a statue made of horn) and it depicts a crane with a prawn so therefore it is a crane with a prawn horn statue. I thank you!
At 3:06 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I am afraid of modern art. What is wrong with a nice bowl of fruit? You can't go far wrong with painting a nice bowl of fruit.
Why does it have to installation this, prawn horn that? You'd never use a prawn horn for art in my day. I asks ya!
At 3:12 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Comments Xtra!
Things wot I forgot to say above:
1. No, we didn't do a secret handshake in the garden. I suggested it but I think it was poo-pah'd as we were outdoors, and there was the possibility of being seen.
2. The noses belonged to:
The Queen
Angelina Jolie
Bob Mortimer
John Cleese
Rob Brydon
Bob Marley
Johnny Depp
Miles Hunt
Victoria Beckham
Tom Baker
At 12:23 PM,
Simes said…
I mostly liked watching people's dub movies and I liked watching me making my dub movie, and watching Day of the Dead with Unkle Funkle Nick.
I also liked watching the moon getting smaller.
I also liked watching the new toilet seat which I don't think has been mentioned yet.
I particularly appreciated being cooked for by Uncle Funkle Nick and made tea for by Auntie Funkle Rah.
Seeing pictures of the christening stroke baptism wasn't quite as much fun as seeing moving pictures of a man having his legs pulled off of his body by a hungry zombie, and hearing moving sounds of the unfortunate man screaming "choke on them! choke on them!"
Thank you for watching.
x
At 12:34 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Neffew BlueSkyMan Simon has stolen all my thunder, because he has mentioned all the things that I enjoyed thet hadn't previously mentioned.
I enjoyed Simon enjoying the new Toilet seat, and I enjoyed the baddy soldier man having his guts eaten and screaming "Choke on 'em!". I enjoyed the moon being eaten by the sky, and Simon's prawn horn was a triumph.
I didn't like the rubbish salad and the rubbish pudding, and my incorrect pudding opinions.
I hope Simon and Karen got lots of sleep and are now sprightly and gay.
Three cheers!
At 1:10 AM,
Martha said…
Simon is gay!
At 1:53 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
But that's not for here.
Post a Comment
<< Home