A reply from the Anglo-Saxon village...
Dear Sarah Headland,
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your visit. There are
hens on site but they free range so you may not always be able to see
them. It just so happens that there are not pigs on site just at the
moment but they are there most of the year so you were unlucky.
If you had mentioned that your priorities were the animals (either on
the way in or way out) our staff would have explained the situation to
you. You will appreciate I hope that we cannot be expected to know what
individuals' priorities are; we assume that our visitors come for the
unique reconstructed buildings on their original site and the display of
finds. The animals are just a small part of what we offer.
I will amend the wording on the website to say that animals may be seen
rather than will be seen on the site, so that this situation should not
recur.
I hope that is an explanation for your enquiry.
Alan Baxter
Heritage Manager
West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your visit. There are
hens on site but they free range so you may not always be able to see
them. It just so happens that there are not pigs on site just at the
moment but they are there most of the year so you were unlucky.
If you had mentioned that your priorities were the animals (either on
the way in or way out) our staff would have explained the situation to
you. You will appreciate I hope that we cannot be expected to know what
individuals' priorities are; we assume that our visitors come for the
unique reconstructed buildings on their original site and the display of
finds. The animals are just a small part of what we offer.
I will amend the wording on the website to say that animals may be seen
rather than will be seen on the site, so that this situation should not
recur.
I hope that is an explanation for your enquiry.
Alan Baxter
Heritage Manager
West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village


2 Comments:
At 3:09 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Dear Sucker,
I am sorry that you chose to take our visitor information seriously. Our website is full of lies to make the public believe they will be getting much more entertainment than is actually offered. We have no pigs, we have never had pigs, we don't even know what a pig looks like.
If you had mentioned that you wanted to see pigs, we would have told you to f*** off down the farm, you stupid Norfolk pig-loving scum.
We cannot be expected to provide everything we advertise. We assume that our visitors come to us to be bored out of their tiny little minds, and to be brainwashed by a crazy woman and her boring 7-minute video presentation.
I will amend the wording to include even more things we don't have, then jack up the price to ridiculously greedy proportions.
I hope you never darken our doorstep again, you weird pig-loving freak. There's nothing for you here.
Trot on.
At 12:47 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
If the "hens on site but they free range so you may not always be able to see them.", then maybe the pigs are flying pigs, and we didn't see them because we didn't look up.
Alan Bawter is a Wang-lo Saxon.
Post a Comment
<< Home