Saturday 13th January
Film club held at MC with a schedule scribbled down just before SH and NH arrived!
1. Welcomes and hugs and drinks
2. Flag Parade (which did not involve flags but did involve John Cleese. Bob was missed but KC enjoyed playing a car sun visor like an accordian). Can you all remind me what your waving items were?
3. Simon cooked curry and then we ate it
4. Presentation of chocolate butterflies and chocolate pants to SH and NH which came from Center Parcs
5. Chocolate cake and eclairs and tea. Hurrah!
6. Simon's family presentation incorporating recent Center Parcs excursion
7. Karen's video presentation
8. Nick and Sarah's photographic presentation
9. Quick chat through A.O.B and set next FC dates. Can't actually remember if there was A.O.B?
10. Now we were all supposed to gasp at NIck's Wii but due to SC's rubbish TV we could not view it. This has been rescheduled to the next FC meeting in MB. A demonstration of Guitar Hero was given instead.
11. Boys watched a gore film (NIck please make a note of what it was) and the girls went upstairs to watch the Mike Leigh classic Nuts In May.
12. Reconvened for nightcaps and silly chat
13. Bed for all!
I hope that this covers everything... please feel free to leave your comments!
1. Welcomes and hugs and drinks
2. Flag Parade (which did not involve flags but did involve John Cleese. Bob was missed but KC enjoyed playing a car sun visor like an accordian). Can you all remind me what your waving items were?
3. Simon cooked curry and then we ate it
4. Presentation of chocolate butterflies and chocolate pants to SH and NH which came from Center Parcs
5. Chocolate cake and eclairs and tea. Hurrah!
6. Simon's family presentation incorporating recent Center Parcs excursion
7. Karen's video presentation
8. Nick and Sarah's photographic presentation
9. Quick chat through A.O.B and set next FC dates. Can't actually remember if there was A.O.B?
10. Now we were all supposed to gasp at NIck's Wii but due to SC's rubbish TV we could not view it. This has been rescheduled to the next FC meeting in MB. A demonstration of Guitar Hero was given instead.
11. Boys watched a gore film (NIck please make a note of what it was) and the girls went upstairs to watch the Mike Leigh classic Nuts In May.
12. Reconvened for nightcaps and silly chat
13. Bed for all!
I hope that this covers everything... please feel free to leave your comments!


6 Comments:
At 12:36 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Hello, firstly thank you to Karen for keeping this blog updated. A big thank you to Karen and Simon for an excellent film club meeting, tasty curry, and lashings and lashings of cups of tea.
The gore film we watched was Geaorge A Romero's classic 1968 archetypal zombie film Night Of The Living Dead.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063350/
I enjoyed it greatly because I haven't seen it in ten years or so, but Simon who had never seen it said that he was "underwhelmed" by it, and generously donated his DVD to myself, because he would never want to watch it again.
At 12:38 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Ooops, I forgot, my 'flag' parade item was a 10/100 PCI Ethernet Card.
At 1:29 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
I'd like to make some comments please!
Here are my comments:
1. I enjoyed the welcome and hugs and drinks
2. I enjoyed the Flag Parade. The "forgetting of the flags incident" happened because we (Pobotrol and Princess) are stupid and forgetful.
3. My makeshift flag was a Christmas CD - thanks Spod King!
4. Curry was uber-yummy! The eating curry bit was best.
5. I very much enjoyed receiving chocolate butterflies.
6. The chocolate cake and eclairs and tea were particuarly yummy.
7. I enjoyed seeing pictures of Simon's family playing crazy golf
8. I enjoyed watching Karen's video. She was very cute and not at all hairy.
9. Our photos sucked in comparison.
10. I don't think there was A.O.B. But there was more tea, I believe. That's all that matters.
11. I've gasped at Nick's Wii before. He does it all over the house. You didn't miss much.
12. Nick was rubbish at Guitar Hero. Simon was not.
13. The girls don't like gore.
14. I liked watching Nuts In May with fly girl Karen. It was funny. I laughed a lot at the Jew joke.
15. Max put his face in my lady garden.
16. I liked staying over.
17. I really liked the enormous breakfast we were greeted with 'pon our waking.
18. Hurrah for everyhing! Thank you please.
At 5:50 AM,
Simes said…
My fake flag was the Mona Lisa, fashioned into a pair of undergarments. The one hanging in the art gallery is a bloody fake so it is. Don't tell anyone.
I enjoyed seeing Nick and Rah, and Nick and Rah's presentations. I also enjoyed seeing baby Karen running toward the camera repeatedly. I will never tire of it.
At 5:51 AM,
Simes said…
Simon rocks!
Simon rocks!
Simon rocks!
At 8:07 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Simon's curry rocks!
Simon's curry rocks!
Simon's curry rocks!
Post a Comment
<< Home