Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Scenes of Bury St Edmunds

The following images are from the FC special road trip to Bury St Edmunds in honour of Karen's birthday. It took place on Saturday 17th February 2007. NIck and Rah - if you have some photos different to the ones here it would be nice to put them up too...


So much hope for a great day at West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village



Oooh! A special event - is it Karen's birthday?



A very scary scarecrow





Wot no pigs?



Country ways



It's Rah at the door



It's Nick!



Oooh, what a nice bit of thatch



That is just not right...



Karen is very happy with her lot



Rah co-ordinating drink with outfit



They're not for here!



Everyone, it's the smallest pub in Britain



There is something ever so slightly wrong with the people of Bury



Front page news




St Edmundsbury Cathedral



Making of FC movie



This looks like fun, a bench!




An interesting optician window display



Nick Monkeying around in the Abbey Gardens



Rah flashes her muffs in the Abbey Gardens

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Wow, that's a lot of documentation-ary photographs.

    I like: Karen and her bench, the odd man making a guest appearance in the 'making of FC movie' (not Nick), the strange people of Bury, lots of thatch and the happy post-Harriets picture of Karen.


    The ones I didn't like are me and my muffs (I am too shiny), the Nutshell (because it was too small for us to get in and enjoy a drink), Nick in the scary helmet, the lack of pigs, and the very scary scarecrow. Luckily, everything else makes us for it. Hurrah!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I wasn't monkeying around, I thought I was being a bastard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home