Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, February 05, 2007

Friday 2nd February


Here is the schedule for FCMB held on the date above....

7pm - 7.30pm Arrivals and welcomes

7.40pm Flag parade (Karen's flag pole perished half way into the parade but she carried on regardless)

7.50pm Dinner - Delicious Sheppage pie with chocolate and vanilla cheesecake and ice cream. Yum!

8.20pm TEA!

8.30pm Discussion of FC film - any developments/dates etc? (Don't think we bothered with this in the end)

8.50pm Discussion of KC’s forthcoming birthday celebration and finalise details (This we did over dinner and I think we agreed that we would put off the decision to a later date once some sort of weather prediction could be used)

9.05pm TEA - again!

9.10pm Brief demonstration of NH’s Wii (This was lots of fun. I liked riding a knitted cow and having grey hair!)

9.30pm NH’s Rizla game (This we did before the wii but after the dinner. I'm Geoff Capes - who are you?)

10pm Even more TEA!

10.10pm Separation time - boys to the conservatory for gore, the ladies to recline in the living room for the Care Bears. Two very different films indeed! (What did you watch boys?)


Late Diaries out and close

14 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Hurrah! Once again, a very thorough report of a top FC evening.

    I was Mr Spoon...eventually.

    I feel bad for Simon because he was rubbish, and instead of glossing over it like good friends should, we bullied him and highlighted, mocked and indeed ridiculed his inadequacies. We are bad people. Sorry Simes.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    PS I liked the Care Bears, and I really enjoyed meeting Cowgirl's very own Care Bear. He preeedy.

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I agree. Maybe we should schedule a special "Simon Rocks" at the beginning of the next FC meeting to make up for it!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I agree. Maybe we should schedule a special "Simon Rocks" at the beginning of the next FC meeting to make up for it!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I agree. Maybe we should schedule a special "Simon Rocks" at the beginning of the next FC meeting to make up for it!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I agree. Maybe we should schedule a special "Simon Rocks" at the beginning of the next FC meeting to make up for it!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    oh dear, I don't know why that came up 3 times, could be that I got a bit impatient at it being slow and kept pressing the button.. oops!

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I agree. Maybe we should schedule a special "Simon Rocks" at the beginning of the next FC meeting to make up for it!

    I was David Mitchell and we watched George A. Romero's classic zombie film (and secret to Night Of The Living Dead) Dawn Of The Dead
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077402/
    And it was brilliant.

    I liked playing with the Wii too.

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    I agree. Maybe we should schedule a special "Simon Rocks" at the beginning of the next FC meeting to make up for it!

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    Very funny!

    I expecially liked the fact that the boy's film was a secret to Night Of The Living Dead

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    I don't understand what that means. I bet it wasn't as good as Shaun of the Dead though.

    When are we going to see Hot Fuzz? We need to do some serious scheduling. And chocolate eating.

    I can smell onions.

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    I meant "sequel". Good job I didn't write "sequin". It's loads better then Shaun of The Dead anyway, even though I love Shaun of The Dead.

    Hot Fuzz... yeah! Chocolate... yeah! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Simes said…

    I was Bryan May, and I don't need y'all to tell me I rock!

    If you hadn't been such good friends I would have cried at the humiliation, but I know you all love me despite my shit memory.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    We love ya for it all the more! Sort of.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home