Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
posted by Martha @ 10:02 AM
At 10:04 AM, Martha said…
Bugger. Realised I have left a bit of blue tack on the card. I hope that does not spoil your enjoyment!
At 1:27 AM, Princess Sarah said…
WOW! that's brilliant. Now we can enjoy Christmas every day of the year!! Thankee Miss Karen xxx
At 2:30 AM, Pobol Pobotrol said…
Father Crispmas was my favourite.
At 10:24 AM, Princess Sarah said…
Not all the blood and guts and gore? I'm shocked.
Post a Comment
<< Home
My name is Martha. I am 7 years old and I like books and toilet humour
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 10:04 AM,
Martha said…
Bugger. Realised I have left a bit of blue tack on the card. I hope that does not spoil your enjoyment!
At 1:27 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
WOW! that's brilliant. Now we can enjoy Christmas every day of the year!!
Thankee Miss Karen xxx
At 2:30 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Father Crispmas was my favourite.
At 10:24 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Not all the blood and guts and gore? I'm shocked.
Post a Comment
<< Home