Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday 10 March



FC meeting schedule 10th March 2007 at MC

3pm – Headlands arrive in MC and then journey to Briningham Village Hall to pledge a plank for the new shed

3.10pm – Please to be enjoying afternoon tea and mixing with the locals. £3 for tea and a cake of your choosing. (It was actually £2.50 for tea and cake. I had nice builder's tea and then chocolate swiss roll and then a ricky flap jack. Can you all remind me what you had?)

5pm – Return to MC for flag parade followed by secret handshake

5.30pm – KC to bung lasagne in the oven and then while it is cooking KC, SH, NH and SC will all have a game of 4-player Buzz music trivia game (Princess Sarah won I believe)

6.30pm – Dinner is served and before we leave the dinner table an opportunity for A.O.B (including what the boys might like to do for their FC birthday celebrations) - Boy's discussion was forgotten about so moved to after dinner with tea. Simon felt queer)

7.30pm – In honour of Crufts, please to be enjoying Karen’s dog based quiz with tea ( Sarah won - she is queen of the dogs!)

8pm – Since we usually forget the diary bit at the end due to tiredness I propose we bring scheduling forward before the separate activities. (Boys have to go away and research their birthday activities. further FC date scheduled)

8.10pm – Troops split for activities of a separate nature (Sarah and Karen played two games of Triv and won one each. Karen even got 2 pieces of sports pie which she has never done before!)

Late – Weepy goodbyes, until next time.

P.S, Simon loves shed!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Please PLEASE tell me that Simon's head superimposed on that body. He won't be the only one feeling queet if not. Oo-er missus.

    Now to the business in hand:

    1. Hurrah for Karen again for blogging so well

    2. I was very pleased to pledge a plan, as it had my name on it. I too had nice builder's tea, some chocolate sponge with far too much cream, and then a cream tea with Simon's left over jam and cream. It was all delicious.

    3. The lasagne was lovely, thank you very much (smacks lips like a French person).

    4. I won everything except the first round of Triv! snaps to Karen for her new-found sports knowledge.

    5. Hurrah for everything (except Simes in his pants which is scary).

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    That last picture was most unnecessary! I feel like I don't want to look at ice cream for a while.

    For tea I had a personal pot of Rooibos, a slice of Apple and Sultana cake, a slice of Lemon cake, and a doggy bag of Chocolate Swiss Roll.

    I liked the bit when the snake ate the train, and I didn't like the bit where all my buzz points got stolen.

    Lots of thanks to Simon and Karen for fine food and entertainment.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    Oh yeah, the only reason I won Buzz is cos I stole all his points. Arf!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Simes said…

    What's wrong with that body? A fine figure of a man!

    I had scone jam and cream like the gayboy I am, followed by non-fat chocolate swiss roll. I wasn't aware it was non-fat, I was swindled.

    I was also swindled at everything we played. I came last. I was sad because no one was surprised. Fvck you very much.

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    How rude. It's not big and it's not clever. It's just rude.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Pobol Pobotrol said…

    Because of Simes's bad language and poor sportsmanship, he's going on my shit list.

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Princess Sarah said…

    I was surprised. I was surprised that you were even more rubbish than I expected you to be!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home