Happy new year!

2007 was welcomed by film club members at a fabulous party in MB. In attendance was SH as Tinkerbell, NH as Shaun of the Dead, KC as Candice-Marie and SC as Michael Knight.




Film club members took part in a quiz, played charades, played musical statues, guessed the melted chocolate bars, played entertainment trivia quiz, sang singstar with a difference, and enjoyed R Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet".
Also in attendance were Bishop "monkey face" Headland and Max "windy boy" Cornish.
Wonderful food was also provided by the Headlands including soup, spag bol and party nibbles.
At midnight, everyone donned their party hats and blowy things and drank fizzy plonk.


5 Comments:
At 5:21 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
That's a very thorough and detailed account of the FC NY party 06-07. Muchos congratulatious (?)
My favourite bit was the buffet. I am still surviving on a diet of KitKats and onion rings.
And I liked it when the man in the cabinet...was a midget...and the midget...was the baby's daddy.
Poor Max.
At 5:28 AM,
Martha said…
The buffet was top notch. I especially liked it when the pineapple turned my face inside out and I liked eating all the cheese.
I didn't have any pain the next morning and I went for a poo so hurrah for everything!
Why poor max? He had a lovely time...
At 6:02 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Hehehe. I'm very glad you were able to poo. You being able to poo means a lot to me.
Poor Max indeed - his nickname is now "Windy Boy".
At 1:42 PM,
Simes said…
I thought I was windy boy Cornish. Hoom.
At 2:08 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Windy Boy Cornish Snr and Windy Boy Cornish Jr. Hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home