Simon's top ten
After scouring the FC blog last night (because he couldn't remember a single thing we did last year), Simon has come up with his top ten FC moments of 2006....

1) Seeing films I wouldn't normally see with my mate Nick
2) Bob Marley
3) Pizza Hut buffet challenge. Nick and I are champions!
4) Waving my first flag
5) Nick's array of splendid T-shirts
6) Karen's surprise unveiling of pea costume from the past
7) Show and tell accordian and buddah machine
8) The drawings of monsters we created by folding the paper and passing it on. I think it is called consequences but I've no idea why
9) Singing a song to the toll lady
10) Nick's story about the man in the supermarket queue with an onion
Nick's top ten will hopefully arrive when he has finally got bored of his new Wii!
1) Seeing films I wouldn't normally see with my mate Nick
2) Bob Marley
3) Pizza Hut buffet challenge. Nick and I are champions!
4) Waving my first flag
5) Nick's array of splendid T-shirts
6) Karen's surprise unveiling of pea costume from the past
7) Show and tell accordian and buddah machine
8) The drawings of monsters we created by folding the paper and passing it on. I think it is called consequences but I've no idea why
9) Singing a song to the toll lady
10) Nick's story about the man in the supermarket queue with an onion
Nick's top ten will hopefully arrive when he has finally got bored of his new Wii!


2 Comments:
At 2:10 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
Nice hair! (all varieties !)
At 12:40 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
That's my favourite picture of Simon ever. It makes me want to crawl under a pillow and cry.
Post a Comment
<< Home