Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
posted by Martha @ 11:24 AM
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous said…
I want to go and see Borat with my friends.
At 4:45 AM, Martha said…
I am missing Princess, my days are very lonely without her. When will she be back?
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous said…
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Glad you all missed me. Very glad. I missed you two.
*Too*
At 7:12 AM, Martha said…
Nick's Pobotrol eyes freak me out. I have only just noticed them moving!
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous said…
Blink blink!
Post a Comment
<< Home
My name is Martha. I am 7 years old and I like books and toilet humour
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
At 3:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
I want to go and see Borat with my friends.
At 4:45 AM,
Martha said…
I am missing Princess, my days are very lonely without her. When will she be back?
At 7:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you all missed me. Very glad. I missed you two.
At 7:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
*Too*
At 7:12 AM,
Martha said…
Nick's Pobotrol eyes freak me out. I have only just noticed them moving!
At 10:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Blink blink!
Post a Comment
<< Home