Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Monday, November 13, 2006

Friday 10th November

Film Club held in Mulbarton. Schedule as follows...

7.30pm Arrivals and welcome

7.45pm Flag parade

7.55pm Two minutes’ silence in honour of Remembrance Day (Actually more like one minute due to members finding keeping quiet very difficult)

8pm Dinner - ‘create your own topping’ muffin pizzaz.

9pm Group activity - members will please note that this is an outdoor activity and warm clothing and proper gloves (not mittens) are a necessity. (Sparklers! - this was swapped with Cornish presentation due to weather conditions)

9.30pm Time for a nice warming cup of tea

9.40pm A documentary film presentation with interactive demonstrations about a Yorkshire sojourn from the Cornishes. (This dragged on a bit)

10.10pm Time for another cup of tea.

10.20pm Prepare, practice and finalise the secret FC handshake and also discuss the making of the FC film. Any developments of the members-only website will also be discussed.

10.40pm Time to watch NH run around setting up the mini TV and PS2 in the dining/play room


10.30pm Time for the girls and boys to go their separate ways - the boys to the TV room for their usual and completely unnecessary gore-fest and the ladies to the dining/play room for some long overdue Singstar action

Late Close - a chance for the boys to revel in their gore, the girls to boast about their Singstar efforts and a chance to schedule the next FC meeting

**** Next FC meeting - Friday 24th November ****

5 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The outdoor activity was playing with sparklers, in honour of the recent firework night.

    I liked looking at photos of Yorkshire and hearing about food, and I also liked getting a chocolate present.

    Cowgirl and I did some Singstar and we both lost our voices. I think the boys secretly enjoyed hearing us bellow Whitney over their weird gore shit.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    You didn't mention whether you enjoyed hearing about sweets shaped like a lady's tuppence...

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoyed hearing about sweets that looked like tuppences! And everything else too.

    I've eaten half my chocolate ghost and it is yummy. I love the book cos it has scary photos and stories in it.

    This weeks gory film was Lucio Fulci's Zombie aka Zombi 2, aka Zombie Flesh Eaters. The zombie vs shark fight was especially good.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I do think that the pizzas deserve another mention. Pizza on a muffin - who would have thought it?!
    Fantastic and delicious

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have gobbled up my chocolate Sarah McWitch. The head and feet were solid chocolate - drool!

    I did enjoy hearing about sweets shaped like a lady's tuppence, but I was slightly disappointed that you didn't buy any for an impromptu show and tell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home