Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary
Friday, November 10, 2006
Saturday 7th October
The first Secret Film Club outing in honour of Princess Sarah's birthday. A fun day out in Hunstanton incorporating fish and chips and a trip to the Sealife Centre, followed by SingStar and a top quality curry in Wymondham.
I liked stuff. I liked the tea, and the chips and the sweeties, and hanging around the public toilets, and the fish and octopi and lobster and crab and penguin and otter and seal. And a seal went to give me a kiss.
2 Comments:
At 7:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ah, how lovely. What a fun day that was. We need to get an FC portrait (a normal one, not in Halloween costumes) to put on this site.
Whatever normal is...
At 10:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
I liked stuff. I liked the tea, and the chips and the sweeties, and hanging around the public toilets, and the fish and octopi and lobster and crab and penguin and otter and seal. And a seal went to give me a kiss.
Post a Comment
<< Home