Secret Film Club

Official sponsors of Tessa the Turkey at Hillside Animal Sanctuary

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday 25th August

There was a film club held at Mulbarton, I think, cannot find a schedule for this one but I think the girls watched The Pub Landlord. I think the reason for lack of information was a last minute change of venue due to car trouble in the Headland household.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This weeks gory film was the worlds first gore film, Herschell Gordon Lewis' classic Blood Feast

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't make a schedule for this one due to the venue change.

    My bad!

    Sorry folks :-(

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I believe dinner was a curry (an orange one) but I forget what the group actitity was. Any ideas anyone?

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    I am not so sure that we had a group activity - I certainly can't remember

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is an "actitity"? Is it rudies?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home