WOW! I had forgotten how creative we are (apart from my rubbish fluffy torso that went very wrong).
If I were to make my perfect monster from all the elements here, it would be:
the head of Dweezle the Arse Bandit;
the many breasts of Jeff;
the fishy tail of Daniel F Twannett
and
Dweezle's Goddam feet that are aflame.
I wonder if we could actually do a photoshop job with these and make our perfect monsters? Alternatively, we could just leave them as they are, which is equally funny.
3 Comments:
At 6:32 AM,
Princess Sarah said…
WOW! I had forgotten how creative we are (apart from my rubbish fluffy torso that went very wrong).
If I were to make my perfect monster from all the elements here, it would be:
the head of Dweezle the Arse Bandit;
the many breasts of Jeff;
the fishy tail of Daniel F Twannett
and
Dweezle's Goddam feet that are aflame.
I wonder if we could actually do a photoshop job with these and make our perfect monsters? Alternatively, we could just leave them as they are, which is equally funny.
Thank you for blogging them, nice lady.
At 6:37 AM,
Martha said…
Wow, three of your four favourite elements were mine. I'm the don!
At 9:46 AM,
Pobol Pobotrol said…
Hello, thanks for getting the scanning machine a-working. These are cool! We all rock!
My favourite is Jeff!
Post a Comment
<< Home